Welcome to the FDOA Recreation Resource Database.
JAHVH Adaptive Sports Program
Developed when the need for active involvement in adaptive sports, outdoor recreation and fitness programs grew for service members returning from the current war with severe neurological and physical injuries. Criteria for Participation:
* Enrolled at the James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital
* Have an interest in adaptive sports, outdoor recreation and/or fitness activities
* Be medically stable and cleared for active participation
* Obtain consult from primary physician for “RMS Rec Adaptive Sports” evaluation
* Complete sports evaluation for full assessment
(813) 972-2000 (phone) firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.tampa.va.gov/services/pmrs-asf.asp
Track/Field, Basketball, Bicycling, Billiards/Pool, Fitness/Exercise, Golf/Miniature, Scuba Diving , Walk/Run , Water sports, Other, Kayaking / Canoeing, Rugby, Archery
The Florida Disabled Outdoor Association's listing of recreation services does not constitute an endorsement of any program, service, product, event or destination.
This database is for information and referral purposes only. By using this resource, the user agrees not to hold the FDOA liable for problems that may occur.